Monday, July 12, 2010

Video Queen I am not.

Well - I attempted to do a video of my daughter while at Horse Camp. It's cute but I am no video queen, that's for sure. I loved picking the music and loved watching it. She is just so happy. I will recommend this camp to any little girl. It was absolutely wonderful. It's Peachtree Farms in Arrington, TN. Not too far. The owner and instructors really care about the girls learning about horses and the safety involved as well.

As far as work. I just got a new commission that is going to be fun. Can't tell you about it b/c it is a secret for the recipient. I will show you as soon as I'm done. Finished up two commissions and the clients were happy. That's always a good thing.

Getting ready for a show this weekend in Columbia, TN called Art Effects. Should be a lot of fun. Just finished the last two backgrounds. I will do the black tonight before bed. Here are some of the pieces that will be at the show this weekend. Here's the link to the shows website. Please come out if you can.

http://www.mauryregional.com/ArtShow.htm

Dana








No comments:

Post a Comment