Monday, July 5, 2010

Horse Camp and Paint Parties

Well - it's monday and I'm wasted tired from July 4th activities. It was a great weekend with fun at the pool saturday and then fireworks saturday night. All took place is our neighborhood. That's always nice. Don't have to drive far. Beer & Margarita's anyone? Then sunday we had some friends over for a cookout and then to bed early.

This morning I had a little girl that was sooo excited she could hardly contain herself. She started Horse Camp this week. She goes from 9-12 every day and learns how to ride and take care of a horse. I was blown away by what she learned the first day. Of course she told me she already knew a lot of this info b/c she has books on it. I told her to listen anyway, just in case. She loved it and can't wait to go back tomorrow. Here are some photos of the cutest little rider you've ever seen.














I also enjoyed having another paint party in Westhaven last week. These ladies had a blast and so did I. I might start doing these monthly over at their clubhouse which would great for getting the word out. These ladies had painted before and mostly did oils. I felt good I was actually able to teach them something. Of course at the end - they said they had a wonderful time and that in turn stroked my ego which is always nice. Here are some shots from the party. Spread the news. I need the money! Ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment