Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow Day

As I sit in my studio trying to muster up some creative thought - I'm looking out my studio window and see a beautiful snow day. The kids are out of school and we are getting ready for Justin's 15th birthday party at our neighborhood clubhouse. It's a dance party and I am to stay out of sight. There is another room in the clubhouse that me and Rachel will be in and what we will do in there for 5 hours - lord knows what. My friend Nickie was suppose to come in town but the weather has nixed that. Bummer. Hopefully my friend Geinger will come down and drink wine with me.

My new friend Merryll Rose emailed and wants me to sell my artwork at a benefit her husband is chairing, "Pasta and Promises." The event is March 26th for Miriam's Promise, a faith-based crisis pregnancy adoption service in Nashville. It is always a fun night at the Factory in Franklin, with an Italian Dinner, art auction and sale.

Also Spruce is having H'art for Haiti on Thursday, March 4th. Sale of art will benefit Haiti and you can see all the artists that sell their work at Spruce. Should be fun.

Have fun in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment